As I reflect on 2015, I realized that I did a lot, learned a lot, was challenged a lot, and, as a result, grew a lot. Yea.. a lot happened. And I thank God for this year, despite the heartbreaks (#THB!), the trials, the tears, and the moments when I wanted to say, “I QUIT!” but stayed anyway. It was in those moments that were the most life changing. And I want to continue changing and growing into the woman God has called me to!
Inspired by my friend, Avah, who created a list of 101 tasks to accomplish in 1001 days, I want to create my own list. There are so many things I keep saying I want to do but never wrote down. Since 30 is SO close (1227 days! aka < 3.5 years), I thought I would do the 30 by 30 bucket list instead. (:
- Solo travel (of course, this is number 1 – lol).
Move to a new city.– 10/27/2016: Hong Kong
- See the Northern Lights.
- Backpack across Southeast Asia.
Take a roadtrip.– 1/28/2016-2/2/2016 Get another tattoo.– 4/21/2017
- Finish my rainbow earring series.
- Go skydiving and/or bungee jumping.
Learn to swim. Visit/hike 5 national parks in the United States.
- Rocky Mountain
- Great Smoky Mountain
- Petrified Forest
- Cuyahoga Valley
- Read the entire Bible.
- Attend a [multi-day/weekend] music festival.
Tip 100%.– 9/4/2016
- Create that website/campaign/nonprofit I’ve been dreaming about.
Visit 25 states.
- New York
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- New Hampshire
- South Carolina
- New Mexico
Get my master’s degree.– 8/2016
- Own/cut down to 100 items.
Be part of a protest.– 11/25/2016
- Attend a charity ball.
- Take my mom on a trip.
- Fix my teeth.
- Save $5k.
- Watch all of Miyazaki’s films.
Castle in the Sky My Neighbor Totoro Kiki’s Delivery Service Porco Rosso
- Whisper of the Heart
Princess Mononoke Spirited Away Howl’s Moving Castle Ponyo
- From Up on Poppy Hill
The Wind Rises The Table of the Princes Kaguya
- When Marnie was There
- Go to the top of the Empire State Building.
Learn to fight/take a self-defense class. Roll perfectly.– 2/19/2016
- Catch a last minute flight to a random destination.
- Conquer my fear of balloons.
- Put $30 into savings for every goal I finish.